Here are some things I've been working on recently. The first is my daughter modeling the owl outfit I made her. The owl design is from here. I designed the pants. At this point they are available in size 3T, but soon I'll have them available in smaller/larger sizes. If you would be interested in a pair, please e-mail me to let me know what size you would need.....still haven't decided how big I'm going on them!
Owl Clip design from here.
I'll have different fabric options available for the doll pants in the near future. I'm also going to make a top to match the owl outfit above as well as a matching dress/top to go with the pants.
This dress if for a custom order I'm working on. I have one more pillowcase dress to make and two bows to complete the order.
- Pillowcase dress
- Crayon wallets
- Art totes
- 2 Appliqued shirts
- Custom Tooth Bag
- 2 Personalized tooth fairy pillows
- Custom order for a changing pad, fabric diaper and wipes case and a binkie holder
- Custom Zebra Pillowcase Dress with matching doll dress
- Atari dust cover
- Custom Window Shade for my bff (way past due)
- Pattern design (knit pants, knit dress, etc.)
- Shirts/dress for 15"/18" dolls
- Sample First Communion/Flower Girl Dress
- Christening outfit for my friend's little boy
The first 5 I have to get done this week by Wednesday or Thursday!! I guess I better get busy!!
Happy Tuesday!! Have a GREAT day!!