Sunday, March 6, 2011

UPDATE: Tooth Fairy Pillows

Mandi and Carli, if you don't claim you tooth fairy pillows by tomorrow morning I will be picking new winners after I drop my daughter off at school (Monday morning). Please check your e-mail for a message from julie @ littledarlingdesigns.com or jellaan @ comcast.net.

I had a wonderful weekend with family! My brother was visiting from out of town. We played UNO and lots of Wii yesterday. The kids LOVE having their uncle around and miss him living here!! My brother left this morning and we headed south to meet up with my in-laws for my mother-in-laws birthday. We did some outlet mall shopping, had a meal at Tumbleweed, shopped some more and then headed home. It was a great weekend!! I'll miss my family, but will look forward to the next visit!!

No comments: